Friday, January 17, 2014

SNL

Here in Walmart doing my own version of JT's SNL skit.  Mine is called Duck in a Box!  This blog is really going down hill now that I am in charge of it instead of Tracy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see some new pictures come through. I know there are some ups and downs, but good to see you guys are making the best of it and having some fun along the way. One week to go and you guys will be back! We're all looking forward to it.


Love,
TJ

Anonymous said...

Enjoying all the posts with your witty commentary, Jeff! Though, please don't go to too much trouble/stress to get them up with all the technology challenges. We know you guys have much higher priorities on this trip! ;) And man, do Randy and I feel for you with a new kiddo who will. not. sleep. nor spend much time at all not being held. Been there, empathize greatly. Here's hoping there is some solid sleep in the future for all three of you!

Jenny D