I have had a few people tell me that they are having difficulty leaving a comment on this site. So, tonight I thought I would write about how you can do that...and it is very simple. Also, while we are in China it will be great for you to be able to write us and leave us comments when we post!
At the bottom right corner of this entry there is a hypertext that says "comments" with a number in front of it. That number correlates to how many comments have been posted for that particular blog entry. Click on the word comments and it will take you to a new screen. On the left side will be comments that have been made by other people. On the right there will be a text box where you can type. After you have written your message there is a word verification. (This is to keep people from posting spam on the site.) Type the word that you see in the box.
Lastly, there are three options for posting to the site:
1) Google/Blogger. This enables you to sign on using your Google or Blogger password.
2) Other. If you choose "other" you will see two boxes to fill in: "Name" and "web page." You can just fill in your name and leave the web portion blank. However, if you have a web page, you can type in your name and your web page. When your comment is posted, your name will become a hyperlink to your web page.
3) Anonymous. This choice allows you to post without signing in at all. If you choose to do this you can always leave your name in the text box above so we know who left the comment. Or, if you want to remain anonymous you can do that as well.
After you complete one of the three options, then you can push the "publish your comment" button.
Feel free to try it out!
1 comment:
I am so excited for you. I know you have been waiting for this so long. You will be the best parents ever. I will be waiting and reading your count down until the that final moment. I will have tears of excitement running down my face when I hear the great news. You are in my prayers each day. You are very special.
Post a Comment