Usually when someone has something positive to look forward to, they have a countdown. I would love to be able to post a countdown for when we will get "the call" but I wouldn't know what date to choose. Will we hear something this week? Next week? The week after? It is all up in the air and your guess is as good as mine.
The past three months the referrals were announced on January 3, February 1 and March 5. If you go back a few months and average the wait time between referrals the next one should arrive somewhere near April 6.
This time of the month rumors start showing up on the adoption sites. This is the week we usually hear people getting information from their agencies...or a friend-of-a-friend. :-) RQ has had someone post on her site that they have heard a rumor of someone with an October 27 LID getting a call from their agency saying they have been matched. Of course....if you read a few more posts later you will see someone else saying that her agency is reporting that the CCAA hasn't even started matching yet. So no one really knows much at this point.
No matter how you look at it, we are next and we will get the call...very soon. So, in the spirit of looking forward, I am going to start my own countdown. I am hoping to hear something the end of next week...
12 days and counting!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment