Our blog started as a way to allow our friends and family to follow our journey to adopt our daughter from China. Isabel is now home with us and we love that we are a family of three. In fact, we have been so busy having fun with Isabel that we have not kept our blog up to date...but it is time to dust off the keyboard, as we invite you to follow us on our second journey to China. Soon we will become three and a highchair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















.jpeg)
16 comments:
Tears, that's all I can say. Tears of Joy, Tears of Love, Tears of profound happiness that this family of three is now a family of four. She is without a doubt adorable and I can see all the emotions in your expressions Tracy and Jeff. All my love and I cannot wait to meet little Teagan on the 24th. Enjoy this bonding time. Love Aunt Anita
Congratulations you guys!! She's absolutely perfect! Enjoy this special time with her and I can't wait to read more about your adventure. Love to you all, Julie
Oh my goodness. Not a lot of words in return. . . lots of tears. . . lots of memories. Yours was the first social media I HAD to see this a.m. She is BEAUTIFUL (love all of that pink btw). Congrats you guys!!!! Andrea and the rest of us Beckers
I'm so happy for you guys. I'm pretty sure my work is going to make me do actual work rather than sit here and just stare at the pictures all day, but it's so exciting! I hope everyone is doing well and give Teagan a big hug from her Uncle!
Love ya!
Travis
You're right now word a picture if worth a thousand. I think your emotions and Teagans are captured beautifully in these pictures. She is just beautiful and she sucks her thumb, so cute. Hoping you all sleep soundly now that you know you have her in your arms. Love to all 3 of you. Love ya, Aunt Terrie
I am crying!! ANd can't stop! SO happy for you guys! She is perfect!!! Her face is just beautiful! Thank you for posting! I just keep looking at them and feeling so much happiness for you! It looks like she is doing well! I love the one of her looking at the book and pointing!!! Adorable! I love her coat too! Well I should probably try to clean myself up and stop crying so I can work! I love you! Please give Teagan a big hug from her Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jon, Carter and Graham! We can't wait to talk to you soon! Love you all! -Kel
She is beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of the pictures. Those beautiful eyes, those cheeks everything about her is perfect. So darling in the coat, hat and scarf - styling. Isabel will love that. Now you will have two fashionista's in the family. LOL
The look on your faces say's it all. All the love you have for your new daughter. What a lucky little girl she is to have the two of you as her parents.
Can't wait till tonight when we will get to see her on SKYPE. Until then I will just keep these wonderful pictures up on my computer all day.
Hopefully you will all get some rest tonight. My love to all of you and give her a big kiss and hug from Gramacy!
love
Mom
What an adorable little girl! Love all the pics! Congratulations!!! Johnna
I'm so happy for you guys!! Great pictures. She's beautiful. Can't wait for you all to come home so we can meet precious Teagan!!
Love you! The Alexander's
Love, love, love, love, love!!!!! (Sniff, tears!) Especially love the photo of Teagan pointing to the photo of Isabel. She is just beautiful!
Jenny D
Great to finally see these pics, I'm so happy for you guys. Man what a cutie! I'm loving the pink coat too. I can't wait to meet her! - Jon
I'm sitting here in my office crying tears of joy! Congratulations! I love her.....and of course you guys. Beautiful!
And....now I'm crying at work. SO happy for you guys! She is just precious. I'm certain she and Layne will be fast friends. Enjoy your time together!
Can't wait to meet her--Jennifer
She is absolutely beautiful! And it sounds like she will keep you two on your toes. I hope you all are able to sleep some to keep up your energies. I'm thinking of you ALL THE TIME!!!! Love to you all!
Teagan is beautiful! Words can't begin to tell you how excited I am for all of you!!! Congratulations! Keep the pictures coming, Seeing the happiness on both of your faces and seeing precious little Teafan has made my day!!! Barbara
I am speachless! You guys holding your little girl! I cannot believe how lucky we all will be to meet her and watch her grow up! God's blessings to you both!
Post a Comment