Our blog started as a way to allow our friends and family to follow our journey to adopt our daughter from China. Isabel is now home with us and we love that we are a family of three. In fact, we have been so busy having fun with Isabel that we have not kept our blog up to date...but it is time to dust off the keyboard, as we invite you to follow us on our second journey to China. Soon we will become three and a highchair!
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Fries
This is also from last week. This is her first fry. She said, what is the big deal? I think fried rice is better.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Then her uncle has a deal for her, I'll share my rice if she will share her fries.
1 comment:
Then her uncle has a deal for her, I'll share my rice if she will share her fries.
TJ
Post a Comment