Our blog started as a way to allow our friends and family to follow our journey to adopt our daughter from China. Isabel is now home with us and we love that we are a family of three. In fact, we have been so busy having fun with Isabel that we have not kept our blog up to date...but it is time to dust off the keyboard, as we invite you to follow us on our second journey to China. Soon we will become three and a highchair!
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
More Cuteness
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love all of the pictures. Teagan looks cuter everytime I see her. I was able to show all of them to Isabel before she left for school. When she saw the one of the McNuggets she was very happy, she said they are the best! Won't be long now. love Mom
I agree with Carol, she's gets prettier with every picture. Must be a full blown Smikahl already! I loved the Jade store, was that a shopping list in T's hand? I hope the consulate trip went well today? I know you all (Tracy) are emotional about coming home, but I'm ready to hear the NUTSHELL! Love you all!
Teagan is adorable. Wonderful seeing pictures and what's not to like with McD's. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Almost home and am excited to see the three of you. Love Aunt Anita
So close to being back home! We're all obviously excited. Can't wait to see you guys, we're all counting the hours. Thanks for getting the pics up, it's great to see Teagan and what you guys have been doing.
I have so enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and sharing in all of your wonderful experiences! You are blessed with a beautiful family and I couldnn't be happier for all of you! Have a safe trip home and don't forget to keep sharing pictures! Love, Barbara
7 comments:
Love all of the pictures. Teagan looks cuter everytime I see her. I was able to show all of them to Isabel before she left for school. When she saw the one of the McNuggets she was very happy, she said they are the best!
Won't be long now.
love
Mom
I agree with Carol, she's gets prettier with every picture. Must be a full blown Smikahl already! I loved the Jade store, was that a shopping list in T's hand? I hope the consulate trip went well today? I know you all (Tracy) are emotional about coming home, but I'm ready to hear the NUTSHELL! Love you all!
Teagan is adorable. Wonderful seeing pictures and what's not to like with McD's. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Almost home and am excited to see the three of you. Love Aunt Anita
Love seeing all the pictures. I can't believe you're almost home. Can't wait to see you all three. Love Aunt Terrie
So close to being back home! We're all obviously excited. Can't wait to see you guys, we're all counting the hours. Thanks for getting the pics up, it's great to see Teagan and what you guys have been doing.
Love,
TJ
Great pictures!! We can't wait to see you all. Hope you have a safe trip home. See you very very soon!! :)
Love The Alexander's
I have so enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and sharing in all of your wonderful experiences! You are blessed with a beautiful family and I couldnn't be happier for all of you! Have a safe trip home and don't forget to keep sharing pictures! Love, Barbara
Post a Comment