Our blog started as a way to allow our friends and family to follow our journey to adopt our daughter from China. Isabel is now home with us and we love that we are a family of three. In fact, we have been so busy having fun with Isabel that we have not kept our blog up to date...but it is time to dust off the keyboard, as we invite you to follow us on our second journey to China. Soon we will become three and a highchair!
Thursday, January 16, 2014
One at a time
Going to try picture posts of one or two at a time so they will go through. Here is a picture of the orphanage director and adoption official and our documents saying that we have officially adopted Teagan! Yeah!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok, I am sooo excited for you guys! I know Teagan is going through some rough patches, but she will be just fine. Look at Brennan. You guys are almost there. She is one lucky girl to have you all and Izzy for a family! Gooooo red thread! Oh, and I am totally stalking you guys, waiting for each post! Now I know how you guys felt! Hugs, The Askars
Teagan looks more and more at home with her loving parents. Glad you got to visit the orphanage and see how Teagan was cared for. Don't stress yourself out on keeping everyone updated I think we all know that the family will soon be home and united and we know that you are all well and healthy. Take Care, Hugs & Kisses Love Aunt Anita
Teagan is so precious. Love hearing about your highlights and not much highlights, lol. Had dinner with Izzy, Aunt Anita and Gramacy and Izzy was so much fun. The 24th will be before you know it. Love to everyone Aunt Terrie
It was good to hear from you and see another picture of Teagan, She has such a sweet little smile. Try to enjoy your time there because you will be home before you know it. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip and seeing more pictures! Blessings to all of you, Barbara
6 comments:
Ok, I am sooo excited for you guys! I know Teagan is going through some rough patches, but she will be just fine. Look at Brennan. You guys are almost there. She is one lucky girl to have you all and Izzy for a family! Gooooo red thread!
Oh, and I am totally stalking you guys, waiting for each post! Now I know how you guys felt!
Hugs,
The Askars
Teagan looks more and more at home with her loving parents. Glad you got to visit the orphanage and see how Teagan was cared for. Don't stress yourself out on keeping everyone updated I think we all know that the family will soon be home and united and we know that you are all well and healthy. Take Care, Hugs & Kisses Love Aunt Anita
Teagan is so precious. Love hearing about your highlights and not much highlights, lol. Had dinner with Izzy, Aunt Anita and Gramacy and Izzy was so much fun. The 24th will be before you know it. Love to everyone Aunt Terrie
What a great picture! Hope you are having a good day! Miss you and love you! -Kel
Great picture. Cant wait for you all to be home.
Isabel did great at gymnastics and her coach said her vaults were really good tonight.
love
Mom
It was good to hear from you and see another picture of Teagan, She has such a sweet little smile. Try to enjoy your time there because you will be home before you know it. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip and seeing more pictures! Blessings to all of you,
Barbara
Post a Comment