Tracy and Jeff wanted me to let you know they made it to Guangzhou safely and are in their new home for the next week. The traveling and packing and unpacking and getting in late is taking its toll, so they are very tired and so she asked me to post.
Of course I say Tracy and Jeff are tired but Isabel does not seem to be!!!! So keeping them busy. Sounds like a one year old.
Talked to her today, our Saturday night, their Sunday morning to wish Isabel a Happy 1st Birthday. They do have adoption things to do today, but tonight will be having a birthday party for Isabel and two others. They are celebrating with a Thai dinner.
They are very ready to come home and miss everyone terribly.
They love to read all the comments from everyone back here, so keep those coming.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday, Isabel! We hope you have a very special day with your Mommy and Daddy!
We want to wish Isabel a Happy 1st Birthday! I'm glad Mommy and Daddy get to spend the special day with there daughter!
Hugs and Kisses from around the world! See you soon!
The Alexander Family
Happy 1st Birthday, Isabel! So glad your Mommy and Daddy will get to celebrate with you! God bless you.
Love,
John & Sharon Piepmeier & family
Miss Isabel!!!
Happy 1st Birthday! So glad you are celebrating with your forever family! Blessings from Illinois!!!
Happy Birthday Isabel!!! Keep your Mom and Dad hopping! It is good for them...Cannot wait to have you all back home!!
The Shores Family
Happy 1st Birthday, Isabel!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day with your Mom and Dad. I am so happy you get to spend your special day with them.
Thanks for all the journaling, it has been wonderful. I think about all of you every day and just can't wait to see what the next day will bring. Including the updates with Isabel(which she is beatiful by the way), places you have visited, Pizza Hut is my favorite.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. And hope you continue to have a safe travel thru China and your flight home.
Christine :)
Happy Birthday Isabel.
I know I already sang to you but wanted to wish you happy birthday again before I go to bed.
Hope you enjoy your birthday dinner tonight and try and not give Mom and Dad too much trouble.
I am counting the days till you will be home with the rest of your family, we can have another party then.
Miss you all and love you
Mom
Hi guys! Just wanted to wish Isabel a happy first birthday! Sorry I was not able to be there tonight when you talked with the family. Can't wait to have a party here and celebrate when you get back! Even though you are tired, enjoy the rest of your time in China!
Love ya,
Karen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL!!!!!! I think I have started every phone call I have gotten as "hey it's my niece's birthday!" You are so blessed to be able to spend this time with her, I am so happy and proud of you guys. I have been giving my work daily updates and have been showing them pictures. Like me, they think she is adorable....that's right, I travis, said adorable. I can't wait for you guys to come home. You are on one of the greatest experiences of your life, enjoy every moment of it....yes even try to love the dirty diapers b/c her uncle isn't ready for that!
Happy 1st Birthday Isabel! I am so glad your mommy and daddy are there to celebrate with you and we can't wait to celebrate with you when you return home! We are so glad we got to see you on your birthday, even though we didn't get to hold you it meant so much just to see your sweet little face! We love you and hope you have a very special day! It was also good to see you Tracy and Jeff! You guys are doing a great job and we miss you and love you too!
Love,
Jon, Kelly and Carter
Am I too late to wish Izzy Happy Birthday. Cannot wait to share some cake here at home with her. We miss and love you.
Great Aunt Anita
Post a Comment