Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sorry, not Tracy....

But Tracy's mom. I am her back-up blogger. Tracy called this morning (actually it was her night,11:00pm China time).
She is not able to get the Internet access to work, she mentioned something about "they" which sounded like she had talked to someone at the hotel about it.
Knowing Tracy I am sure she was trying anyway she could to get to post for all of us back here. But the busy day and knowing busier days to come - she had to give up. Her and Jeff where exhausted and going to bed. She said she would post on Sunday but it would probably be after they got Isabel. Yeah!!!!

I didn't ask a lot of questions because I know it is very expensive to call, but this is what I do know. They will be leaving Hong Kong Sunday and traveling to Nanchang where Isabel is. Their flight leaves at 11:25am. They will go to the JinFeng Hotel which the three of them will call home for the next week. They will be getting Isabel that evening. I told her to take lots of pictures and she said she would. Sends her love to all and now we just have to wait one more day to see precious Isabel with her Mommy and Daddy!!!!!

Please keep them in your prayers as they continue their journey to become Two and a High Chair.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting with baited breath! I still have "Smikahls on the brain" as I've started to call it. I went garage sale-ing today, and there were all sorts of stuff I wanted to call and see if you wanted, but I can't, cause you are finally there to get Isabel!!!! Next time I read your blog you'll have her! I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight!

Love you guys!
Jen

Anonymous said...

It is 7:00 am here and I have been thinking of you all night. I think if you have not already got Isabel it is soon. I have been checking the time difference on the blog. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope everything goes well and can't wait for the whole family to get back home. Take lots of pictures.

Christine