Sorry for the delay between postings. There hasn't been too much out there to report. The rumors this past week were so bad they were not even belivable.
And actually, I have started typing this post about five different ways and keep staring over. I think I will just make this one short and sweet:
- One agency had referrals come on Friday and they had people get matched who had 10/26 LID.
- Only a small handful of people have announced their referrals....but this could partially be due to the fact that many agencies were closed on Friday for the Easter holiday.
- Quite a few agencies are reporting that they know the cutoff is October 26. (We are October 27.)
- Some agencies are saying the CCAA is still matching and no cutoff is known.
- Our agency does not yet know our cutoff and has not yet received a packet in the mail.
All this being said....we are not sure what to think. There many agencies stating that the cutoff is October 26 and only a few are stating that the cutoff is past that. Except for a couple agencies that actually received a packet last Friday....all of the others are basically rumors at this point.
It would seem that we have missed the cutoff yet again. As far as I can tell, no one has ever heard of the CCAA only matching two days of referrals. I am not sure what to think....part of me can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that we may not be in this month. In all of the scenarios we have been playing out in our heads...this was never an option.
Seeing as some agencies have received packets our agency should know something soon. Until I hear the cutoff from our agency directly, I am choosing to remain cautiously optomistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment