
Thanks to the hard workers at the CCAA who worked through the weekend prior to their holiday....referrals have been mailed!
We received official word from our agency that the package is on its way and that we are definitely "in" as the cutoff is November 1. They expect to have the package by Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Once our agency receives the referrals they will need 24 hours to translate the documents and process them. Then, we will get "the call". So, we should know something by this Friday at the latest.
As you can imagine, Jeff and I are excited beyond words. In a few days we will know what our daughter looks like, how old she is, and where she is living. It is a very surreal feeling. After so many years of waiting, we will soon see the face of our daughter for the first time. There were moments today where I couldn't stop from crying with happiness and then moments where I had to pinch myself as I still find it hard to believe.
So, hurry stork, fly as fast as you can!
10 comments:
I can't even put into words the way I feel at this moment. It has been such a long journey for the two of you, and you have handled it with such grace.
Your daughter is going to be one lucky little girl to have parents like you and Jeff.
On the other side of the world your daughter is waiting for you as you have been waiting for her, and now the wait is almost over.
I love you both.
Mom
What wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news!!! (tears!)
We can't tell you how excited we are for you and Jeff. It seemed like it may never happen but it finally has! Now the family events will be complete.
Love You Both,
Barry, Terrie, Blake, Jessica & James
Flap those big ol wings Mr. Stork!!! Bring us our babies!!!
Congratulations! This is such an exciting time!
Wonderful news, can't wait for when you post your referral. Congrats.
Tracy & Jeff, I'm so excited for the whole family. A little girl to offset that all boy Carter. I cannot wait to meet my Great Niece.
Love,
Anita
We are soooo happy for you two! Keep the great news coming!!!
Congratulations!!
Wanted to let you know that we have your daughter's finding ad, with her photo (younger than her referral photo!). When you are ready to get this awesome piece of her history, come visit us at www.research-china.org.
Have a speedy trip to China!!
Brian
Tracy and Jeff-
That is such great news! You both have been very strong and I'm glad that it's just days away for you guys!! We can't wait to meet our newest memeber of our crew!!!
Love ya.
David, Debbie, Tiffany, and Kailey
Post a Comment