Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Our Nursery

Our child's nursery is something I had always dreamt of decorating and I knew I wanted to do all of it myself. I had many ideas, but soon settled on this, and I can't imagine it ever being anything different. Since I have had two years to work on the room I was able to take my time and make sure it was exactly how I had envisioned. Although there were weeks at a time where I couldn't bring myself to go in the room without crying...there were many days where it was very therapeutic to sit and paint the flowers, arrange the furniture and hang up her clothes. It is a great feeling to have it ready for our daughter. I now find it a very happy space and often find myself sitting in the room and imagining what it will be like to finally have her here with us.

Here are some photos of our nursery (double click on the photos below to see more):


www.flickr.com








Two and a High Chair's Nursery photosetTwo and a High Chair's Nursery photoset



2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi! Thanks for the email. You've done a great job with your blog. I LOVE the nursery!! The colors are so pretty. I sure hope you make it this month for referrals!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! the room looks beautiful!!