We will be getting our referral soon. The question is, will it arrive in March or in April?
One of the main sites people visit to catch up on the latest rumors is the Rumor Queen. Many people reading this may be familiar with her site. It is a common place where people waiting to adopt from China can go and exchange rumors and thoughts on how fast or slow we think the process is moving.
Right now there are no real rumors of note out there. Some people say that their agencies are anticipating the next batch of referrals to arrive sometime next week.
Will referrals come next week? How far will they get? I must say, up until now I had been doing a pretty good job of keeping my emotions at bay and staying realistic. After two years of waiting one learns to be quite patient. However, this last week all of that has gone out the window. I am anxious. I am ready! Usually I just look forward to the referrals so I can see how far they made it through the stack. But this month....this month we could actually be included.
No comments:
Post a Comment