We received a wonderful surprise today. The package of referrals arrived at our agency TODAY....which means we will be receiving our call TOMORROW! This is a day or two earlier than we had planned on. Everything in this process has moved so slowly up to this point....now things seem to be moving in fast-forward! (And we are not complaining!)
We will spend the day tomorrow waiting by the phone. When our agency calls us we will learn our daughter's name, age, weight, height, where she is living and any other information they have in her file. Hopefully our agency will also be able to send us a photo of her via email. Then, Thursday we will receive a FedEx with the hardcopy of her file and her photos.
We are very excited and have pretty much been in a fog since we got the news from our agency. After more than six years of wanting a family our day is getting closer. Tomorrow we will be able to put a face with the dream.
As soon as we have details we will post everything to our blog....stay tuned!
7 comments:
I seriously don't even know what to say!!?? Except maybe...WHOOOHOOO! WHOOOPEEE!! YAHOOOO!!! We are sooo excited for you all! She is going to be one lucky girl to have you two for parents! We can't wait to see that little sweet face!
Wow!!! I'm speechless, and so very, very excited for you!!!! Can hardly wait to hear your news tomorrow...
I don't know how much work I will get done on Wednesday!!!!I will be jumping everytime the phone rings!!!
I am so excited for the two of you, and our whole family for this blessing.
Love you
Mom
bonjour
nous sommes un couple belge en attente aussi d'une petite de chine
félicitation pour votre attribution je suis très heureuse pour vous
je vous laisse l'adresse de mon blog http://marjolaine2007.skynetblogs.be/
j'essayerai de vous suivre lors de votre voyage
a plus tard bisou de belgique
We will anxiously be waiting to hear the news. Hopefully the day will fly by until the news arrives.
I'm so exicited and proud of you guys. I think I have checked the clock and my phone every other minute. Can't wait to hear the news.
Oh, Isabel! Some day you will read this. Someday you will read that you made my Grandma's heart happy with your smile and your dimples. Welcome little one, and congratulations to your mom and dad and family. As you grow older, remember to keep that smile,
for you are loved.
Grandma-to- be for Lauren.
Post a Comment