
Born: July 1, 2006 (10 months and one day as of today)
Weight/Height: 14 pounds 25 inches (as of Februrary 10)
Province: Jiangxi
City/SWI: ShangRao
She loves musical toys and also loves listening to music....just like her daddy!
We hope to travel in 5-6 weeks.
41 comments:
what a cute baby! what a smile. congratulations!
How are any of us suppose to get any work done until we meet Isabel. That day cannot come quick enough. What a gift the three of you have been given.
Love Aunt Anita
Cute beyond words! Congrats, Smikahls!
She is absolutely adorable!!! Can't even begin to express how happy I am for you!
She is absolutely beautiful, and she is yours…your daughter! Congratulations on what is truly one of life’s sweetest moments! May God continue to bless you three as He has so abundantly today!
VERY CUTE!!! CONGRATS!
Very cute, congrats!!!
How could she not be cute, I mean look at her Great Aunts;) Now I can't wait to hold her. I already have shown her picture to my whole department.
Love Great Aunt Terrie
What can I say, she is beautiful!!!!
We are truly blessed.
Grandma can't wait to hold her and spoil her.
I have her picture setting here on my desk, of course that was after I finally got back to my desk from showing it off to the whole building!!!!
Congraulations Mom and Dad.
It is so great to finally say that.
love
Mom
Jeff and Tracy,
Many many congrats! Words cannot describe how happy I am for you.
What a cute baby. I am sure that you won't sleep a wink until you travel to China. Wait...you won't sleep again anwyays!
Many congrats!
Finally, finally, finally!!!! Momma and Daddy Smikahl, congratulations! Isabel is a very lucky girl to have parents as loving and patient as you. What a moment in time! I can't stop tearing up, and finally they are tears of joy for you guys! Congratulations again!
~Jen, Ed, Katelyn & Lauren
Ok, she is just too adorable!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Very beautiful!! We got our referral also, and the same province as you. Meeting with agency on Monday for pictures and other info..Congratulations and best of luck to you. Looking forward to following your journey.
Isabel is so adorable! Congrats Tracy and Jeff! We can't wait to hold her!!!!!!
Love ya.
The Alexander's
Omigosh...she's absolutely gorgous!!! We gave Berit the news and she is looking forward to meeting her newest friend...and to the many fun times they will share together!
PS... I'm impressed that you've chosen the name already! Knew it would only take seeing that precious little face.
JP, Ashley, and Berit
Oh my gosh ... what a cutie-pie! Those cheeks and eyes are beautiful.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is sooooo cute. I am so jealous that you have pics already. I have to wait till Monday :(
Congratulations. I follow RQ and saw your blog posted. I recently returned in January from China adopting our Ling baby from Shangrao. Enjoy the trip of a lifetime! She is absolutely adorable and precious.
Isabel is beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations, she is just adorable! I love her little smile, just warms my heart. Look forward to following your yourney to China to being her home.
Aloha,
Bailey, mommy to Liliana :o)
http://ladybug.komplexify.com
Oh.My.Gosh. THAT is such an adorable face!! What a grin she has! Congratulations mom and dad!!
Tracy and Jeff - She is absolutely precious! What a beautiful little girl! You guys are going to be great parents! We cannot wait to hold her and Carter can't wait to have a new cousin to play with! Congratulations - we love you guys and are sooo excited for you! Welcome to the family Isabel!!!!
Love Aunt Kelly, Uncle Jon and Carter
I'm a follower of RQ. Waiting for our second daughter from China. Our first daughter is from Shangrao and we adopted her in 2005. Your daughter is gorgeous. All babies from Shangrao are very healthy and not far behind at all developmentally. You should have a great time in Nanchang. congrats
Wow! I don't think a referral pic can get any cuter than that!!! Congrats!
She's beautiful! Congratulations =)
Tracy & Jeff - while Matt and I were pregnant one of the things we often wondered was "what is our baby going to look like?" You have all these different images in your head until you see your baby for the first time - then you think..."Of course that is what our baby looks like! How could they have looked any differently?" It was as though I recognized him the moment I met him as always having known him. Likewise, Isabel just looks like she belongs to you, of course! Beautiful baby - cannot wait to meet her!
Isn't is a wonderful feeling to "officially" be parents?!?! Isabel is beautiful!! What a blessed addition to your family. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her. Love you all!!
Jason, Amy, Braden, Kennedy, Halley and Baby #4
Jeff and Tracy,
Many congrats on your adoption. What a beautiful little girl! I know how hard and long the two of you have worked to make this adoption a reality. Isabel is a lucky child to have two parent who, before they even knew her, were so dedicated to her.
Congratulations!
Matthew Nelson
She's adorable! Congratulations
Hi!
I almost did a double take when I clicked on your blog from RQ. My daughter's CN is Ling Wan Qing. She is also from ShangRao and her name is Isabel. I'd love to talk with you and offer any help you might need. Please feel free to email me. There is a link on the website.
Laureen
Mom to Isabel
Gotcha 1/21/07
Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful!
She's gorgeous! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations to the both of you. Your daughter is beautiful.
My wife and I are fellow Jayhawks and are too in the process of adopting from China. Ran across your website looking at the referrals from Rumor Queens website and noticed the Rock Chalk Jayhawk T-shirt.
Again, congratulations and good luck to the both of you.
Please feel free to email me if you wish. I think that our email is on our website:
http://www.2waitingjayhawks.blogspot.com
Greg
Congratulations! ;)
WOW! She is honestly a really, really cute gal!!! Congrats!
what a cutie!! I love her cheeks!! Congrats to all of you.
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful! And she looks HAPPY! All my kids looked so somber in their referral photos!
(My eleven year old was a JiangXi baby, born in July, too!)
I just found out about our connection through Lori. That's wonderful! Lori and I have been friends since we were 15 years old. She's an amazing friend. Good luck with the rest of your journey. If there is anything I can do to help, please email me. The link is on my blog.
Wonderful picture! congrats!
From an April 06 LID Family!
i can't get over how cute her little face is!!
congratulations!!!
xoxoxox
liza
Apparently there is NO news since the pic or you guys don't really care if the rest of us out here are up to date! What gives!!!
Rinda
Post a Comment