If this works I will try posting a photo next. :-)
Our blog started as a way to allow our friends and family to follow our journey to adopt our daughter from China. Isabel is now home with us and we love that we are a family of three. In fact, we have been so busy having fun with Isabel that we have not kept our blog up to date...but it is time to dust off the keyboard, as we invite you to follow us on our second journey to China. Soon we will become three and a highchair!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Testing blogging from my phone
I find that it is hard to spend time on my computer in the evenings. We seem to always be on the go. Not to mention the fact that Isabel loves to "practice her alphabet" whenever she sees the computer up and running. The other day I was thinking about how I always have my iPhone with me and figured there has to be a way to send posts from my phone. So, this is my first attempt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment