Sunday, February 20, 2011

How easy was that!?

Okay, so sending a post from my phone was super easy. Now let's see what it looks like if I send a photo as well.

We recently went to a Chinese New Year event here in our city. This is the first time Isabel was really excited to wear one of the traditional dresses from China we had brought home for her. Before she wasn't really in to wearing them and we never have pushed her to do so. Recently she has been talking a lot about China and has been asking many questions. When it came time to go to the CNY event she was thrilled to get to wear one of her "China dresses". This picture is taken in our home in front of a wall hanging we bought in China. Oh...and the pose was her idea...ha ha ha. Definitely a confident young lady! (I love that about her.)

2 comments:

Jenny and Randy said...

OMG, I am going to be super excited if your blog returns! Great pic of your adorable daughter, I might add

Anonymous said...

if I remember correctly you used to have a similar pose when we were younger! Like mother....like daughter! Love the pic! -kelly