My sister, her husband, Jeff and I all took Isabel and Carter to a children's exhibit where they could pretend to work in different professions. They loved pretending to be firemen, cooks...and even the next President! We also took them to lunch at a fun train-themed restaurant where they bring your food to you on trains that run along the ceiling.
This is a random photo shoot of Isabel and Murphy hanging out "sunbathing" in the dining room. She decided he needed a toy....next thing I knew she had brought all of them in for him. He was a good sport and let her pile them up around him.
Right before school was out for Jeff, Isabel came down with strep throat (again). But when she and Daddy stay home on sick days, they still manage to have fun. She discovered it was pretty cool to eat her chicken nuggets with her sunglasses on. For some reason, these pictures remind me of Elvis. :-)
Isabel has a tunnel that her grandpa gave her and she loves playing in....one day we stood it up on its end and were "hiding" from daddy inside.
Here are Carter and Izzy at the children's farm/petting zoo near our home....it is a beautiful farmstead and Isabel loves seeing all the animals. We took the wagon so they could hang out together and ride in style.
Isabel prefers riding in Jeff's big truck as opposed to my Taurus. This is on the way home from the petting zoo and she was eating an apple.
My aunt, uncle and two cousins went to Hawaii on vacation for a week. We offered to babysit their baby dragon....Isabel called it "the lizard" and loved helping me fill up his water and food dishes. I never let her hold it (that was mommy's job) but she could look at him and she would touch his tail. We had a lot of fun watching him and I think it was a good learning experience for her. Every morning we would check on him and she would always go in and tell him good night.
One of her favorite things is to help Jeff with watering the flowers. She tries to help pick weeds....but sometimes ends up picking more flowers than weeds...
This is an old picture I threw in because my sister just sent it to me the other day. During March Madness we would go over and watch the games at my sister's house and Isabel and Carter would be decked out in their KU clothes...and even KU balloons...ROCK CHALK!!
2 comments:
Yeah another update! I love the pics of Isabel with Murph and the glasses - totally Elvis! I am glad you are continuing with the blog - even though I see Isabel all the time, I still enjoy reading and seeing new pics on the blog! She is just too cute!
Kelly
Izzy has such a great smile -- I love it! And, her fan club thanks you for the blog update!
Post a Comment