Thursday, August 30, 2007

Isabel's First Photos

We took Isabel to get her first professional photos taken last week. She did really well considering it was her first time and is just a little over a year old. She loved walking off to the side of the studio and playing with the props lined up on the wall. And when the photographer would give her a prop, she would pick it up and carry it back over to him. Plus, she let me put a hat on her, change her outfit and put in her antennae (what we call her pigtails). So, kudos to our photographer...he took 70 pictures and almost all of them turned out perfect! Here are a few of our favorites:













8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. These picture are way to cute! She loves getting her picture taken always smiling. :)
We miss you all and hop to see you all soon.

Love ya,
The Alexander Family

Anonymous said...

I love them ALL! It was so great to see you both today!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!! She is such a doll! Can't wait to see her tomorrow! Lots of love, Lori

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

She should be a Gymboree model! Seriously she looks so great in that pink dress!!!

-Denise (Rachel Knee - Pleasant Ridge's school nurse's daughter who works at a Gymboree in Indiana!)

Colleen said...

I just LOVE LOVE the pics!!! I am having Hannah's done on Monday. So excited. She's not walking yet but can stand on her own. I have a great dress picked out. So excited and hope they come out good. I love the ones on the chair.

Stacie said...

beautiful- she looks like a spicy girl for sure!

Stacie

Shannon said...

those are great! She could be in ads.

monicaijordi said...

Bonjour famille.
vous nous passons un link où vereis tous les vidéos d'adoption de de le nôtre seconde fille.
Nous voulons les partager avec vous et espérons que vous aimiez. Une embrassade !!!
http://es.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=monicaijordi&p=v